The South Florida Jeep Club Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi i'm Tim from Cooper Film Cars

Go down

Hi i'm Tim from Cooper Film Cars Empty Hi i'm Tim from Cooper Film Cars

Post  cooperfilmcars Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Hi Everyone!

My name is Tim Gregorio, I manage a company called Cooper Film Cars. We provide cars, trucks, boats, trailers etc to the entertainment industry....We are a completely legit and honest business, been doing this for 30 years! Right now I have a client shooting in Islamorada on Thursday, February 23rd.. The client is looking for a white(but, we will consider light colored trucks) Willys or (since a Willys is a bit harder to find) a CJ or Wrangler with a removeable top. The client is looking for a pretty nice truck, no rust... The job pays well, it would be an 8 hr day, you would have to deliver the car to set and drive it back at the end of the night, There will be no driving of the vehicle, this is a photo shoot. If anyone is interested please contact me at the phone number below.. If you know someone that would be interested, please forward my information to them. I would also need at least one picture of the truck to show my client..

Please take a moment and check out our website.

Tim Gregorio
212-929-3909

Thanks!

cooperfilmcars

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum