Bear Island 1/22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bear Island 1/22

Post  jbydesign on Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:39 am

A few of us ventured out to Bear Island last weekend. Conditions on 85% of the trails we covered were pretty dry... The other 15% mostly Rat Camp were another story! but with a lot of team work we had a great time... be it a bit late but all in all a ton of fun!
1 TJ Me
1 LJ Mike
2 JK 4 dr Bob and Dave
1 XJ Jose

4 of five had CB and 2 of 5 had winches... but tires seemed to be the big difference... boy was I happy to running Boggers!








and I forgat to mention the multiple wheelers who were under 10...



the bogger made a huge difference...except on the ride home when the tread lugs started to seperate and thumped !



talking to the interco engineers and customer service about that!

Good fun guys... happy to ride with any of you again!


avatar
jbydesign

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

more pics

Post  jbydesign on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:10 pm





enjoy!
avatar
jbydesign

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

great video BOB!

Post  jbydesign on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:12 am

avatar
jbydesign

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bear Island 1/22

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum